Sunday, July 8, 2012

Interview With KWcat/Sportzfan !

katrynstar: How do you think your designs are? Great? Okay? Or bad?


KWcat/Sportzfan:Well I think my designs are great :) I get to make my favorite things :)


katrynstar:Good, I thought you would say that.:] Next question : People are saying to me your around 30 Yrs. old, which i doubt. What age are you around? (Dont have to answer if you dont wanna)


KWcat/Sportzfan:Yes, I am 30 :)


katrynstar:Oh, cool. :)Next, When you joined. Did you start making designs right away or did you just try to do other thing?


KWcat/Sportzfan:I didn't started designing right away after I joined, it took me a while to figure out how it worked.


katrynstar:Great- Next. Ive seen people copy your designs, How does that make you feel when you see the same design that you made, and other people win for it?


KWcat/Sportzfan:It is a little frustrating when people copy designs. I know of one person who is talented, but chooses to always copy someones designs instead of thinking of her own ideals. She has coppied several of my designs and several of my friends as well. I have blocked her and that is the best I can do. I choose not to let it upset me, so far I don't think any of her coppies of mine have won any awards. I don't like it when people copy my designs. There is one person on this game who is very talented but for some reason always coppies other peoples designs. So far she has not won any awards for coppying mine. I dont let it bother me though, I just choose to do new designs and move on. :)


katrynstar:Good. :) I would hate for people to copy me! Next: How do you think of what you should do?You make a lot .. O.o



KWcat/Sportzfan:I get most of my design ideals from my friends making suggestions. I also enjoy making my fav brands, using my fav colors, and designing my fav cartoons :)


katrynstar:Great! Well thats it, if you wanna see the post it should be up by tomorrow! Visit this blog: Stardollontheinside.blogspot.com :] Thanks for your time!


KWcat/Sportzfan:Sure! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment