Saturday, July 28, 2012

K Stewart found cheating♥

While dating Robert Patterson, Kristen Stewart was cheating on him with a man who was 41,and he is married with children!

She said: “I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment. I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.Momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”
 The man she was cheating on with said: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

I don't know how they found out, I did not see the whole story. I think it was very wrong of her. But, everyone makes mistakes in their lives. She just made one. I hope Robert will forgive her. They were a cute couple !

1 comment:

  1. idk i think its sort of heartbreaking for Rob :-( And There Still Shooting Twilight Together... So Seeing Her Will Only Break His Heart More :\

    ReplyDelete