Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Make Up Tutorial (2)

Hey guys! Today is new day and it's time for new lesson!

SECOND LESSON : EYELINER

1.You have to buy eyeliner.In this photo I have Midnight Black Eyeliner (4sd)
2.Go to your beauty parlor and you open bag with eyeliner
3.You put a little bit eyeliner on left eye.Do this carefully.Don't put to much because you will look like a monster!
4.If you do it wrong,do it again.
P.S.
You can also put eyeliner only on bottom of your eye.That is also OK :)
Don't be afraid of trying new things :)

On this photo I have to much eyeliner and I look like a monster!



On this photo I have just a little bit of eyeliner and it looks OK :)
   
If you match this eyeliner and mascara from yesterday you should look like this

Hope you like it and come back tomorrow when I'm going to show you how to put a lipstick on :)

~selenazgBest~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment