Thursday, February 20, 2014

Make Up Tutorial (3)

Hey guys! School is over for today and it's time for new make up lesson.This is already our 3. lesson :)

THIRD LESSON : LIPSTICK

1.You have to buy lipstick.You can choose which color you will buy and you can choose will you buy cheaper or some expensive lipstick.Don't you worry if you buy cheaper lipstick.They are good too :)
2.Go to your beauty parlor and you open bag with lipstick
3.You put a little bit of lipstick.This isn't hard,trust me :)
On this photo I have Pink Apricot Lipstick which I bought for 4 sd,but I think it costs 8 sd
This is me wearing lipstick on


If you match this lipstick with mascara and eyeliner from first and second lesson,you should look like this


You can match two different lipsticks.Don't be afraid of trying new things :)

Hope you like it and come back tomorrow when I'm going to show you how to put eyeshadow on :)

~selenazgBest~

No comments:

Post a Comment