Friday, February 21, 2014

Taylor Swift Stardoll Look-A-Like

Hey guys! Last 4 days I am showing you how to put make up on. Today I did it on myself,but I tried to make a Taylor Swift look:

This is me on Stardoll :

ITEMS NEEDED:
Midnight Black Volume Mascara ( 3sd )
Midnight Black Volume ( 2sd )
Midnight Black Eyeliner ( 4sd )
Ruby Shiny Lipstick ( Stardoll Academy )
Quest Blush Terracotta ( Stardoll Academy )
Quest Eyeshadow Beige ( Stardoll Academy )
Quest Eyeshadow Brown ( Stardoll Academy )
Quest Brown Eyeliner ( Stardoll Academy )
STEPS:
1. Choose blue eyes ( third page,last one on left side )
2.Choose nose ( first,second page )
3.Choose face shape ( last shape on second page )
4.Choose mouth ( page 4,tenth mouth)
5.Put on mascaras
6.Put on eyeliners
7.Put on eyeshadows
8.Put on lipstick
9.Put on blush
10.See if you need anything and you can add some your details :)

Hope you like my copy of Taylor and come back tomorrow when I will show you last lesson of my make up tutorial.I will show you how to put blush on :)
If you do not know how to put some parts of make up,see my make up tutorials and they will help you.
~selenazgBest~





No comments:

Post a Comment