Friday, February 21, 2014

Make Up Tutorial (4)

Hey you! I know you are happy because school is over,but I'm sure you can do one more lesson.This is our 4. make up lesson.Today I'm going to show you how to put eyeshadow on :)

FOURTH LESSON : EYESHADOW
1.You have to buy some eyeshadow.I usually put a little bit of eyeshadow.That's why I don't buy really expensive eyeshadow :)
2.Go to your beauty parlor and open bag with eyeshadow.
3.Put just a little bit of eyeshadow on bottom of your eye.Do it carefully.Go over just one time,because if you go over your eye 2 or 3 times your eyeshadow will be dark and it will look ugly.
4.You can use 2 or even 3 different colors :)
That looks nice,too :)
On this photo I have Quest Brown Eyeshadow which I got from Stardoll Academy :)

On this photo I have 2 different colors.I have one brown eyeshadow and a little bit of red eyeshadow on corner of my eyes :)
 
If you match this lesson with other lessons,you should look like this :)

Hope you like it and come back tomorrow for last lesson.Tomorrow I'm going to show you how to put blush on :)

~selenazgBest~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment