Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Make Up Tutorial

Hey guys! In next 5 days I'm going to teach you how to put make up on. I saw a lot of girls have make up in beauty parlor,but they don't put that make up on because they don't know how.I am here to help you.Today is first lesson!

FIRST LESSON : MASCARA

1.You have to buy mascara. In this photo I have Midnight Black Volume Mascara (3sd )
2.You go to your beauty parlor and you open bag with mascara
3.You put on your mascara just a little bit on one eye and on the eye just a little bit

4.I usually put on one more mascara,Midnight Black Mascara (2sd )
5.You put  just a little bit on because you already have  one mascara

6.When you have both mascaras on you should look like this:
 
Hope you like this and come back tomorrow when I'm going to show you how to put eyeliner on :)
~selenazgBest~

No comments:

Post a Comment