Tuesday, April 8, 2014

ASK ME!!!

Hey guys! This is new column and I hope you will like it. I didn't want to tell you this column because it was surprise! Hope you like it! In this column I will write posts every Tuesday. During this weekend I asked you to ask me some questions and you did. In this column I will answer on couple questions. Hope you like it and if you want me to answer on your questions, then ask me that questions on my Stardoll profile or here in the comments. Here we go :
1. When did you started to write for this blog?
15 February 2014.
2. What was your first post?
Easy Winter Outfit.
3. How many posts do you have?
For now I have 36 posts. For my 100. post I prepare a suprise.
4.What is your favourite thing on Stardoll?
Shopping .
5.Since when do you play Stardoll?
Since 2012.
6. What is better for you : nice gift or great comment? Why?
Nice gift! Because then I know that someone likes me.
7. What are your favourite posts? Why?
All posts in column One Lucky Girl ( Maybe ). It is funny to search for new Lucky Girl.
8. Do you have any blocked people on Stardoll? Why?
Yes! Because they are really rude and cruel to me.
9. How many blocked friends do you have?
Three.
10. What do you think about Stardoll?
It is a great place to express your feelings and to show your since for fashion.

That's it guys! Hope you like it. More answers and more questions I will post on next Tuesday!
Love you all and see you tomorrow!
~selenazgBest~



No comments:

Post a Comment