Thursday, April 3, 2014

One Lucky Girl ( Maybe )

Hey guys! Welcome to new special column on our blog. I decided to make a column about One Lucky Girl
 ( Maybe ). In this column I will pick one girl and I will write my opinion about her style. I will mark her,too :) Hope you like it. Maybe you will be in this column,too :)
For first post in this column I pick  : MA-TEA



CLOTHES :

I do not know her and I picked her because I think she looks great :)
She is wearing normal white T-Shirt, really cool black jeans, nice shiny heels ,cool silver bracelet, and fancy handbag.

COMMENT:

I think she looks great. She paired jeans and heels which look awesome and that great handbag. I must say that she looks great. Maybe she should put on some jacket, but it looks pretty without jacket.

MARK:

My mark for this outfit is 10/10 :)
Great job :)

Hope you like this column. Comment and tell your friends to visit this blog. New One Lucky Girl ( Maybe ) post is coming for 2 days :)

~selenazgBest~

No comments:

Post a Comment