Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt!

  • Boohoo! Some meanie has stolen all my beautiful Easter eggs! 

    I’m too scared to go looking for them myself! Will you help me? 
    I will reward you with 3 Ginormous Gift Eggs!
     


    The eggs are hidden all around Stardoll, so get hunting!
  • Fill up all the baskets to get 3 Ginormous Gift Eggs! 
    All the eggs contain SECRET SURPRISES. 

    3 of my stolen eggs are released each day between 17th-23rd April.
  • There are more stolen eggs scattered around Stardoll today! 

    Please help me find them!
1/7
Hey stardoll players! Today an Easter Egghunt has started on Stardoll! To far today, i've found two eggs! Basicly, i found both the eggs on the left side of the screen by the friend feed tab!

How many eggs have you found!? 

~Katrynstar


5 comments:

  1. Are they hidden on random pages of Stardoll? Do you know if the location is different for every member? Thanks! :D

    - Hannah (ReneeGoldenStar)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's for every member...I used my Royalty account and a noob account. -.-

      Delete
  2. I found 4... :)))
    Stardoll: Orsii23

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait i thought you could only find 1 per day

    ReplyDelete