Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Cleaning?!

Hey guys! I didn't know what to write, so I decided to write about Spring cleaning. No,you don't need to clean at home :D I just wanted to tell you about one of the options on Stardoll : RECYCLE. This is really good option. Why?! If you want to buy something,but you don't have money, you recycle some old things and for each item you get 5 sc! This is great way to earn money. I was on Stardoll and I
accidentally went to my storehouse and I saw a lot of things which I don't need. I did recycling and I earned 30 sc. WOW! For couple old and ugly items I got 30 sc. Now I have clean storehouse only with things that I use. I did Spring cleaning on Stardoll and I am not tired :D I earned money, I have clean storehouse and I bought couple new things in Decides. I want to remember you. Decades is closing down. We have 50% sale, but hurry! I hope I gave you idea how to earn money and that you will do this :D Stardoll will tell you when you reached maximum.
More free items, more ideas for earning money and more columns are coming tomorrow.
Guys, make sure you comment this, tell your friends to come here, become our writer and come back tomorrow :D
P.S.
I decided to make 2 posts on day. Today I will post another post. That post will be about free items :D
           


~selenazgBest~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment