Friday, April 4, 2014

Free Dress!

Hey guys. I promised I will make two posts on weekend so I have to. I don't know if you knows,but I feel so connected with you guys and when I promise something to you, I have to do it. If I don't do it, I feel like I disappointed you. So on weekends ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday ) I will post two posts in day :D On today's first post I was writing about recycling,so check that out. Also,in that post I told you that I will make new post about free items. I tried and I founded free dress for you :D

 
STEPS:

1. Go to MY ACCOUNT
2. Click GIFT CARD
3. Go down and you have to write code : RH-JL742KQQE
4.Click REDEEM 
5. Select YOUR COUNTRY
6. Go to your apartment and open Starplaza Gift Box 
Hope you like it and come back tomorrow. More free items for couple days :D
~selenazgBest~

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment