Thursday, April 10, 2014

News!!!

Hey! The week is almost over! I am really happy! Here, in Croatia we have seven days of holidays :D
So, I know I already wrote one post, but this post is about new SOTI!
I decided to make a schedule. Here it is :

MONDAY : I will post "One Lucky Girl ( Maybe )"

TUESDAY : I will post "Stardoll Look A Like"

WEDNESDAY : I will post "Academy Help"

THURSDAY : I will post "Ask Me"

FRIDAY : I will post "Totally Makeover"

SATURDAY : I will post "Be A Star"

SUNDAY : I will post "Home Made Clothes"

Hope you like it. I will try to write two posts on the weekend ( Friday, Saturday, Sunday ).
You have to understand that I have school and that I have my life too. I am really busy, but I always find time for you guys. If I write post really late, then you have to understand that I was busy all day. Sorry, I know you wait all day for post, but I will try to write posts during morning :D Now you can see that we really need more writers. I can't do this all alone. Please, help me :D If you don't want to write, then please bring more friends to read this blog. Become our member and please COMMENT!!!
Thank you for your time :D Love you all :D
~selenazgBest~



No comments:

Post a Comment