Saturday, April 12, 2014

Be A Star!!!

Hey dollies! It's weekend!!! I'm so happy :D Today I will write post in new column : Be A Star :D
In this column I will give you some advices how to become famous on Stardoll :D

FIRST LESSON : FRIENDS

If you want to be popular, you have to be friendly. First of all, go to partys and meet some new friends. When is some special holiday, buy some gifts. Buy a little cupcake. Its not too much, but it is a little sign that you think on them Also, when someone needs help, then help them. But be carefully. Don't let them to exploit you. And this is mistake that everyone do. You can single out your BFF-s so everyone can see them. And many people do that. Then other friends think that you don't like them. Don't do that :D Be equally to everyone :D

Hope you like this column and this post. Do you want to be popular? Tell me in comments :D
Come back again because I will write another post today :D

~selenazgBest~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment